SLOAN YOREKsloan@brantsrealtors.com (817) 223-5435
My goal is to facilitate your most comfortable experience possible, whether buying or selling a home. You will feel confident with the level of integrity and dedication that I devote to each and every client. Whether you are making a moving decision today, a few months from now, or in a few years from now, our relationship will be regarded as a valuable one. My aim is to insure this will be your best move!
- Born in Fort Worth
- Grew up in Aledo, and reside in Aledo
- Lived in Benbrook for 15 years
- Associate Degree, General Studies-Weatherford College 1993
- Bachelor Degree, Criminal Psychology-University of North Texas 1996
- Ten years professional experience in cultivating strong client relationships in Fort Worth through Bank One's Trust/Wealth Management Department and also through six glorious years with Kleinheinz Captial Partners, Inc.
Founded in 1926, Brants Realtors epitomizes over 84 years of Sterling Service in Fort Worth.
When you need to know the who, what, where, when, and why of the Fort Worth real estate market, we stand ready to put our experience to work for you, as your advocate and/or advisor.
We care about Fort Worth, and are deeply involved in many facets of life here in the Fort. Please visit our list of affiliations to see the many Civic, Cultural, and Community opportunities our professionals participate in as active ambassadors for Fort Worth!