Selling Your Home
Factors that affect value
Location | Condition | Price | Terms | Current market | Marketing
We provide Fort Worth real estate consultation and marketing strategies that assure that your home shows to its best advantage. We will help you price your property correctly to be competitive in the market place and provide a multimedia program of exposure to assure that the home is seen by the largest number of qualified buyers possible.
We take our responsibility to provide a serious and thoughtful Comparative Market Analysis, and our excellent statistics of closed sales at very close to list price are the result of those efforts.
Pricing your home
At Brants Realtors, our Fort Worth, Texas, real estate agents understand the importance of achieving the best price for your property. There are many ways to reach that goal, but overpricing is certainly not one of them. In fact, it can be the worst mistake a seller can make.
Initial pricing is crucial to the expeditious sale of your property. Many sellers price their home incorrectly because they choose to list their property with the agent who quotes them the highest asking price.
Some of the negative effects this strategy causes:
- Even if the price is reduced later, it might be overlooked because it is still thought of as overpriced
- It will be difficult to secure an appraisal and loan commitment
- The wrong buyers will see your property when it is new to the market and "hot". If yours is priced too high, it will not compare favorably with others the buyers look at.
- Some real estate agents or competing sellers may use your homes price as leverage to sell other homes in your area that are priced lower than yours.
- You eventually sell for less than market value.
It is absolutely imperative to find a real estate agent who will tell you the truth about the market value of your property.
Staging your home
When you put your Fort Worth home on the real estate market, it is important that it is shown to its best advantage. We will provide you with recommendations and suggestions to be sure your home is well staged and well positioned in the market.
Marketing your property
A multimedia program is designed for each home and includes:
- Multiple Web sites
- Targeted mailings
- National advertising through RELO, Christie's Great Estates and Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate
Completing the process
From start to finish, your Brants Realtors professional will act as a consultant and manage the project through its many steps to a successful close.
For more information or a free Fort Worth real estate or surrounding area Comparative Market Analysis, click here to contact us.